Monday, October 25, 2010

Live Axis View Network

VAT HATS .... ME WHEN TO THROW ME THE SINK SWIM agreed that no






IN THE FIELD OF A FRIEND
This weekend was fun with the group again biker haha . On Saturday we went to eat a barbecue Vistalba
When I was about to decamp to the pool I remembered I can not swim haha. And now that I see in the photo I think I have to slim down my waist chicken, how do I do?




IN THE LAND MINE
Last week we bought some land in the field. We went on Sunday to get pastures haha \u200b\u200bbecause the grass is there a meter in height.
My daughter estusiamadísima with a hoe while my son delayed in putting a screw to rake. There is always someone who is more flojón, so the tummy haha.
My husband grass cutting machine.
After spending several hours only a small part of the land clean, I think we have to buy a machine a little bit bigger if not when we finish we will have to start again haha \u200b\u200b
Beautiful girls weekend



Now matecito invite a very romantic (I bought at the supermarket to a value of $ 5.80 rebarato not you think?, These are purchases that gives me more pleasure to do haha) and I did some donuts and are no longer (I think that I went through a lot of sugar but no one complained). Just stay in the memory of these photos.



Now a patroncito some hats for the sun I'm taking advantage of "MEME THE FIELD"

0 comments:

Post a Comment