Friday, October 8, 2010

Walima Invitation Words

PIP PIP PIP IN AN UGLY CAR, BUT I DO NOT CARE BECAUSE I TAKE CAKE PIP PIP

Dear friends I wish you happy weekend laaaarrrgooooo
descanzo I go to San Rafael a few days with the group of biker friends .
This time we are only 15 people that we in the group but only 3 bikes go, the rest of us in cars.
My husband has been sick little so we decided not to go on a bike in case.
's not far San Rafael, is only 233km. but as my sweetie is in good health I'd rather go by car.
I tell the itinerary.
We left at 7 am from Mendoza City, slowly and without haste.
arrive to San Rafael in 4 hours.
already have a hotel reservation.
Lunch in San Rafael.
A frosted morning in the wall of the dike and evening celebration of the birthday of a friend of the group. We'll see where we go to dinner and you have to move the skeleton (although my husband is with nannies ufa, perhaps filled with pills haha).
Sunday barbecue at some camping along the river and at night again meets the daughter of one of the other group in a free pizza. Haha then I do not know the night is long.
On Monday we left the hotel at 10am. and return to house.
AH I forgot: the radio to listen on my blog is San Rafael and I have made friends of SORCERER a program that is broadcast from 19hs. until midnight and leads Juan Carlos Montenegro. So I am invited to visit the radio on Saturday after 19hs. I have to confirm my visit haha.
descanzo Good to friends, to enjoy the weekend and be among friends.
promise to bring photos. BE HAPPY and Tuesday, with the fabric we Besos
- - - - - - Gifs Animados - Imagenes Animadas - - - - -


THE I will miss
- - - - - - Gifs Animados - Imagenes Animadas
- - - - -

0 comments:

Post a Comment