Friday, January 21, 2011

Is It Normal For 20 Men To Have Wet Dreams

Los Feliz 2011

Hello everyone and sorry for the absence. megaartículo'm working on a very large and it takes time and research. That said, we to the point:

The shark repellent known as unfeeling Alejandro Sanz wrote yesterday twitter in an article (misspelled) in which copyright equated with those of African children to receive medication for, well, avoid dying. In Public cover it very well, and when I say that "cover" I mean that Petan the ass but good.

"More specifically, the singer compares the law they have to have children with AIDS in Africa to have access to drugs, something legitimate for them, with copyright of the creators who, for him are also legitimate ensuring that both must be protected.

"Demonstrate that are in favor of the rights .. Rights of children with AIDS in Africa to have medication available to them. Do not annoy me with stupid things ... They know that the rights of creators are legitimate ...", says Sanz on Twitter. "And if after all this they are still able to challenge that idea has to be protected then come with me to the peoples of Africa and talent and see if they have eggs shut up, wimp, "he says."


Of course, this moral turpitude, this sophistry unworthy, has received what it deserves: an example of someone much better than him, someone who does more than him for the African continent and does not charge royalties. This is the scientific Lucas Sanchez. A copy excerpt, the rest of the input Here you can read .

"I am a scientist, researcher at the National Center for Biotechnology and currently a Visiting Assistant in Research" at the Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, Conneticcut.

work in the development of several vaccines for the Third World, but I try concentrate my efforts on Leishmaniasis, a neglected disease that kills and maims in Africa, Asia and South America. Yes, those same sites for which, from time to time, you can set up a charity spree.

When I get my work work, after many hours of laboratory exposed to multiple risks to my health, I try to publish my results. Do you know what happens when I do it? Magazine that keeps all my copyright. ALL. If I do not know, put a picture of my work in any other format, I have to ask permission. For my figure. For my work. And I'm talking about black and white figures. Color can not afford them.

Do you know why? For PAYMENT BY POST. Yes, really, we do. My lab has to pay in order to disseminate the science that can cure these children or their parents in the future. PAYMENT BY POST and I have to ask permission for my figure, for my work.

and I've complained a lot about my lack of rights. Try to defend what is now, for me, is more than a well-known work. And I also believe things.

The difference is that I have I with a salary. And fight for a living wage. ME TO PAY FOR MY WORK. Do not think it makes sense to get paid later by my achievements. I remember what I want is a vaccine for the developing world. And pay my bills. I do not want any extra performance I do not deserve. Do not want to copyright, I want my rights advances continue to achieve its goal. "



Rico, huh? And with foundation. I leave, I will continue've been working at my stuff and roll I-hate superartículo -the-world to Spider Jerusalem I am preparing. It will take a while. This is for you to know that I am alive and to insult amoral. This is what happens, Alexander, humble people tend to see the rich jerk the rich jerk and jerk as well.

Regards,

-Scaramouche-

0 comments:

Post a Comment