Saturday, January 8, 2011

Strep Throat Look Like

GUAPPAS

Hello to all, that such wise men? and rebates? In my town was full of people yesterday the sales ... I have bought some things but not excessive! I was where I wanted to go so I went straight and found what I wanted. In the next posts I will teach my shopping!
Today I want to introduce a new network called Guappas'''' .
Guappas is a network dedicated exclusively to fashion and beauty for women. The aim of Guappas is to facilitate communication among users of fashion, present the latest trends in fashion blogs or portals, and serve as a showcase for businesses that want to present their innovations. I've just become a member because I have found very interesting! It's like Facebook has chat and everything so we can communicate all :-)



To join my group click here: Miri chic style group

0 comments:

Post a Comment