Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Maytag Quiet Series 400 Replacement Front Panel

Westrags

Hi today I bring 2 looks with 2 pieces that I have commanded Westrags .
And mark you want to talk, Westrags is a online store that sells clothing, footwear and accessories designer for all those interested in fashion and who want to follow the latest trends with one click. The others have much variety, from basic garments vintage glam fur, ultra lady designs, and inspirations of celebrities and all made at very affordable prices, now have up to -60%!


I have to say I enjoyed working with them for their great speed to send me clothes and your kindness at all times. I could choose between catalog and in the end I decided on a dress ties and a pink silk blouse. What do you think? Here
I leave the link of my 2 pieces:

First look with dress ties






Dress: Westrags, Jacket: Zara, medium brown: Stradivarius, Boots: Zapateria anticrisis Valencia, Bag: Bima & lola, Ring: H & M



second look with the pink blouse







blouse; Westrags, Leggins: Bershka, Rebecca: Zara, Coat: White Boots: Pull & Bear (New!)
Bag: Bimba , Lola, Hat: White Bracelet: Primark, Ring: H & M, Clock: Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment