Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wording For Welcome Letters

high-waisted pants Valencia Fashion Week Skirt





In this photo out Lomana Carmen left the 3 rd! I love then I saw up close and is amazing ..








As I told you yesterday I went to Fashion Week Valencia, because since I'm from Valencia and I was very close I could not lose. The truth that I really liked these two shows of designers Guillermo del Mar and Paolo Coppolella.
Anecdotally, I have to tell you that so many people in the first parade we did not realize where we had to go and follow the mass of people in line and going and it was for people who had regular input and bad luck hit us stand clear :-( luckily after the next parade we were told we had to go through the press! And if I had seat and saw it great. If something happens to me always ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment