Sunday, December 26, 2010

Playground Kates Piercing

ESTEFANIA MARCO BOOTS

How are you? I feel very fat family meals with so many girls today
jejej I want to show what's inside this box to get me the other day, this is the mark Estefania frame. I have sent and given some boots precious for you to try to review and comment here on my blog.
Framework Estefania not know which is a shoe company that has an experience of nearly 30 years involved in the design and production of footwear and high quality.
has a wide variety of models suited to new forms and styles of life of us. Innovate with new season fashion collections. The best of this mark''''heels are very comfortable. I have not tested much with my boot heels but I want to say very comfortable and I loved. Their quality materials and packaging and all the truth I can say that high.
To find your nearest store click here: www.estefaniamarco.es




Here
my two looks to boot Estefania Setting
Look 1

start with the first lady more dressy look, the photos are from December 24
Dress and belt: poet, Bag: Vintage


Look2

The second look is today, on 26 December with a daily look over
Coat: White, Jersey: Zara, Skirt: Mango, Jeans and Bag: H & M

0 comments:

Post a Comment