Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sample Letter To Doctor To Join Practice

My makeup routine

Today I bring the promised video how Maquillo me since you have asked me and I finally animated! As has been my first video and had never recorded any, I must say not as I would have liked and that cost me quite JEJ makeup while I was recording it I do in 10 minutes made me very long, but final cut out a lot and stayed in the time it takes for real.

I leave you with the video ... aaah!! I forgot!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Primer: The basis for Lancome Makeup: Mac Studio fix fluid, Concealer: Mac Studio Finish concealer, powder: Medium Dark Mineralize Skin Finish Mac, Preben Shadow: Painterly Paint Pot Mac, neutral palette of 88 shades: Purchased by eBay, the palette of 4 shades: Mac Satin Taupe, brown and Pencil Double-golden brown mercadona,''Teddy''Kohl Pencil Mac, mascara: Haute & Naughty Mac, Rouge : Pink explosion of Chanel No 64
Illuminator: Soft & Gentle Mac, Lipstick: Viva Glam signed by Lady Gaga gaga

0 comments:

Post a Comment