Tuesday, November 9, 2010

St. Dalfour Whitening Cream-dubai

BLOUSE WHITE VAN PULLED --- MY SHOES AND I WILL DISARM BUT I do not like

thus were my sweet little being, weaving lacked the heel and flower ornament on the chaplain .... but I have to try it too loose, too loose and I was not comfortable.
I decided disarm and shrink a number less.
I will also make smaller the part is attached to the sole for underfoot stretches and sticks out of the sole.
On the other side is white and pink and I think will be very Barbie or might look like slippers and I do not. We will see what color ends haha \u200b\u200b
So I decided to just disarm.
And as we look at it with white top for bold or extra bodies (without any gramito of grasaaaaa haha)



Today was a busy day I did not want to start because I was dreaming that I won a prize and made me a millionaire but I actually pulled the ears (Yes. .. both) and I just had to wake up and what good can we do, life has those things but I assure you as I sleep tonight and I add some love and romance also haha \u200b\u200b
That super cool friend pass @ s
Added: Truquito left me a comment Violet: Textual
"For shoes there is a trick, the top is knitted at least two sizes smaller but hits a silicone elastic invisible thread, is what sell, when you put your foot giving adjusted and secured by elastic. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment