Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tell Him Am Horny Text

VINTAGE SATURDAY TODAY .... AND RICARDO FORT Dedicated to my goddaughter ALE COOK

Today is declared VINTAGE SATURDAY.
does it work? to show models found in old magazines. Yes those who saw some for hours when we were girls and that we are seeing if we are lucky to run into these magazines now.


I have
explanations in case anyone wants them, not because I have got fiaquita Glup


Look how beautiful legs haha \u200b\u200b
And these costumes with waists "wasp" which ofcourse greatly envy my waist haha \u200b\u200bchicken

And Pleat propaganda .... very good



And not to be disregarded with Ale I dedicate this next propaganda because it does wonders for your knitting machine MASTER


And finally look at who I found in the magazine. RELIEF TO SEE YOU IN THE SOPAAAAAAAAA
RICARDO FORT JAJA



Hope you're having a nice weekend of my heart
An order: no My fingers are cramped haha \u200b\u200bleave a comment. Do not leave me solaaaaaaa
Below the post is a few squares to mark if they like. Dice
reactions. I hope they cause some jaja besitos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment