Monday, November 1, 2010

Strangle Woman Fetish

PAVA GRANDMA OR TEAPOT Empanadas WITH SOME FRIENDS AND A RABBIT PERVERTED LOL ALICIA



Recalling the old grandmother's posapavas those that spun in circles with all the little chunks of wool that sobravan and using caps soft drink or beer to give them more strength and that the kettle does not support and burn everything.
Quemaditos remember the circles were always filled but not others.
The truth that served very well
I leave the PAP in images because it is very simple because everything is woven in a circle










canarito And where did this? But I think it is because it has a tail trucho green haha \u200b\u200bhe dropped my catita (do not think we pulled it haha)
posapavas The old double weave but I was cheated and I put a cloth caps.
with basting Here haha sewed after (lie todabia not pass through the machine, he fled in terror)

To savor some delicious pies that were in the house of a friend in the oven he designed
And finally I present the rabbit pervert haha. Do not know how to lose the shame when you put the mask haha \u200b\u200bhaha \u200b\u200bbetter not come near. Look at the girl standing next to or move haha \u200b\u200b
them out even a smile that is why I am more than grateful

Ahh I forgot we are planning to throw a party costumes for the holidays before year-end. Then tell them because todabia the idea is in its infancy haha \u200b\u200b

0 comments:

Post a Comment