Monday, November 22, 2010

What To Write On Wedding Card For Co Worker



As a kid always had a toy that was above anything else: video games, action man, cars .... Were the LEGO. By far have been those who have entertained me more hours. They were my favorite toy, I let my imagination to build what would of itself. Over time I became very building good cars, but in the end I gave up. Do not believe that for too long: I left when I started high school. At the time, went down to the cellar and stayed there. Sometimes when I'm bored at home, there is a temptation to play with legos to appease them ... and I have 24 years. But there are things that mark.

found that I recently found a job, there are some tables with LEGOS some cubes. Later I learned that were reminiscent of a bid to promote creativity among employees, an internal communication strategy was never fully implemented and that is the part of the communication I'm ordering me right now. Fortunately, I resist to take them when I realized they were from the Lego Duplo series (the big bricks for children) and that is below my level of requirement.

But recently I bought a magazine and gift came a small figurine that now lay on the table I have work. Since then I have had to redouble my efforts to suppress several times tempted to buy a box or uploading my old legos of storage, you know where to go. At the end of the day my Elite Halo (the figurine) must have a vehicle to climb.

But no ... I have to resist my impulse ... ah, Sweden, as we fumbled to set up things between Ikea and The LEGO ... dammit. Within a month I see a box of LEGO spreading the floor and setting up all kinds of artifacts fantastic until my head in maternal tone, scold me and ask me to pick them up.

Either that or get fired primer. In which case, I'll take all that lay in the plant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment