Thursday, March 3, 2011

24 Volt Battery Charger Schematic Circuit Project

Inspiration

Today I want to talk about this store is designed for women CLES female current, style and the clothes they want to wear a special charm, but always at affordable prices. CLS is French for "keys", a very original name has great significance in CLES feel they have a key for each one of us is the key that opens the door of fashion, I encourage you to go!
Angeles had the owner to give me the detail of the original super shirt boho chic style, ideal for summer, with hippies and detail drawings of balls in the neck and sleeves. What I like is that is long and wide with me I can put many garments ... They have lots of variety of clothes from evening dresses, shirts, skirts, handbags and accessories. Here
I leave my look with the shirt (the same model have more designs and shapes are all very special ..)




Parka: Zara, T: Clés, Pantalon leggins: White, Sandals: Zara, Bag: Urbanks, Clock: Michael Kors , Pearl Bracelet: Tous

0 comments:

Post a Comment