Thursday, March 10, 2011

Headache And Pain On Right Arm

Paris Fashion Week...last day. On the street and Colette party



















Last day in Paris, for now ... that you know that I often! But during the Fashion Week is the best! Here you have some pictures: the third is Emilie, I spoke to her the other day. The second are her and me. In this post I'm not going to overwhelm with my looks as much like one that took him to parade Cibeles. But the skirt I like so much that I could not resist adding "zoom".

Colette is a key shop in Paris. Are you cool you have to go to Colette every time you go to Paris. It is a way to see what's the latest from the latest in fashion, technology magazines. This time we were doing the presentation of the corner of Ken (yes, Barbie's boyfriend), so I had mounted a big party with DJs, cocktails, surprises and great atmosphere. Ken gave me a really funny that you can record whatever you want to hear from a boyfriend and he repeated his voice! Well, we always say what we expect, the perfect boyfriend ... lol. C'est Paris!

This past week I have been showing a little the day a day there, but there is still material, and will go looking, you know that everything, absolutely everything that is Paris, just coming here, but still cost us a bit more quickly assimilate trends, but in the end all just looking through our streets. So, be aware of fashion and fill our cities! Bisous et au revoir!

I wear: Skirt
Almendros
Penelope Tara Jarmon gloves (courtesy of the brand, I love them!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment