Friday, March 11, 2011

Life Expectancy Pulmonary Fibrosis

Long pleated skirt: totally obsessed...














Totally obsessed. So I am with this kind of skirts. All week in Paris watching them and the last day late got me with mine! I do not believe they were agotadísimas! Talking to the employees, well broken my French, I explained that I had to take it as it was in Barcelona and finally sold me a sample card! This is where you see the first two looks and is American Apparel. Do not worry about that and I will show my outfits with her because I'm willing to release it!
Latest photos belong to the parade of the collection OI 11-12, Lie Sang Bong , at the Westin Paris. I must say I hardly knew the brand and to my surprise, I left with a very good impression and in love with the long white skirt. Then I could go backstage for a closer look at the clothes and then tracked down the slopes, spectacular. The designer told me that their selling price would be about 800 euros ... Anyway, I'm super happy with my purchase now! A kiss and happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment