Thursday, March 17, 2011

Frankenstein Sympathy

mustard flowers, blue and white! Listings







For what little remains of winter is ending pretty cool! Here in Valencia we fault party, and finally seems to have gone the sun. I have many looking forward to good weather ...
The photos are on Monday that he was cold and cloudy.
The dress I bought at Zara me these rebates for € me and since I took him to Jersey (which seems to wear a skirt) or just as a dress too, I love dresses because they take you out of many troubles and always give it a feminine touch that I like.
las3 The draw left and winners: Maruha k_loka_toi@hotmail.com , May mayndarina@gmail.com and Ana anacleta83@hotmail.com Enorabuena to las3!
Clothing & Shoes Jersey: Zara, Coat: Pull & Bear, Bag: Primark, Ring: H & M

0 comments:

Post a Comment