Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Color Paint With Travertine Bathroom

Kissing Room and Teresa Helbig...














One of the shows that most eagerly anticipated was that of Teresa Helbig. I've always found making works of art and also now I have my friend Alba getting the wedding dress with her, so ... we were both happy to see the new proposals. I leave you with the ambientillo that day, in and out of the parade, among friends, enjoying. A kiss and especially Alba, Lara , Azucena, Marta and of course Teresa ! Ah, I'm going to Paris! So in short street will have more looks for the good style!

My outfit:
Sweater: H & M
Tutu dress: Primark (under: Sfera lace skirt)
Tights: Calzedonia
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Bag: Louis Vuitton

Indeed, I photographed this outfit Ramiro E, considered by many as The Sartorialist English. You can see the photo HERE and the link to "press" on the side of the blog.

Pairot Pictures Photography by Marc and Sergio Alvarez

0 comments:

Post a Comment