Thursday, March 24, 2011

Breast Feeding Old Man Vedio

My second fashion show...as a "model"...



this afternoon in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bthanks to Smash I will have the opportunity to walk down a second time ...! With how good I was spent at Cibeles, I was looking forward to getting on a footbridge, so I'm thrilled!

The event will be Design Hub Born (C / Montcada 12, Barcelona) from 20h.

The novelty is that this is the first parade in which a collection will be entirely by bloggers . Then there a party, to which you can attend, starting at 22.30 , if you send an email to sop@smash-wear.com . Moritz beer collaborate and Trends TV. There will be all, so it's a terrific opportunity for us!

Last week we were doing the "fitting", ie choosing the outfits with those who parade each and I'm very excited!

As the event will have plenty of media coverage, capacity to attend to watch the parade has been very limited, but can watch it live today after 20h! At this time start the preparations and the parade will be at 21pm.


(20h. FASHION SHOW: 21pm)


0 comments:

Post a Comment