Saturday, March 5, 2011

Aspartime Withdrawels

Paris Fashion Week...second day. Fucsia.








Yesterday, the second day in Paris. Strange day as the parade of Dior, with which it is mounted ... to me and I felt like I approached the place ... although I imagine it must have been the most media ... it seems the entire team of workers have left the firm at the end of the parade with their white coats to the catwalk.
For me it was a bright and colorful day and day of meetings. I met Emilie de My Fashion Diary Litlte (First photo) and, as we have used supersets to get a mini session! When I took the suitcase was clear that Paris had to be much fluorine, but did not know was that I would invalidate this way! It is wear clothes of these colors and will change the face, really, try it and you tell me! I'm already hooked. And then you make mixes and you'll pull a lot out of the clothes. I leave you a summary of the day in pictures. The latter is Garance Doré parade arriving at Isabel Marant. Hope you like, a kiss and happy weekend!

My look:
Blouse, Zara pants and bag (ss2011)
Shoes: Zara (old)
Watch: Michael Kors

Follow Mes voyages à Paris


0 comments:

Post a Comment