Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Floor Plan For 1996 18 Foot Dutchman Trailer

Amigurumi MOBILE ..... JAJAJA CREO FRESITA


I have to entertain some time with the amigus I found. I put together a crib mobile (I think so named?).
todabia dolls do not know if I will be a lot larger, I hope not because I have to finish quickly.
If they are very big is going to be a very bulky mobile crib not it?. Baby think it will scare haha \u200b\u200b
I miss going to visit, so the next post will be with something beautiful that chuzmee in their houses.
Here in Mendoza has started raining, is specially for knitting, incoming airecito out my window and a few droplets. U better close it, if you drop a drop to monitor and ended with a permanent African haha \u200b\u200b
I've finished the cactus that was knitting but I can not show the program because my camera does not want to install, so when you can upload images. Do not know what it cost me to get tiny flowerpots. So I improvised some. And see and tell me if you like.
Have a nice day tod @ s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment