Friday, March 4, 2011

Detect My Vaio Webcam

Paris Fashion Week...first day. Barbara Bui















Bonjour! Yesterday morning I arrived at my second home, Paris. The truth is that more times to come, each one is better than the previous one ... j'adore Paris! And if it's fashion week, because I like even more of course! I arrived this morning and I've had time to spring looks brand new, I was looking forward, to make photos, of going to the parade of Barbara Bui (I loved it, especially shoes and skirts of feathers), to meet Chiara of The Blonde Salad (very nice and close, that premiered beautifully blue shoes, those of the first photo) ... anyway, the day I leave completito of a selection of images. During these days you will go see my toned outfits very fluorine are delighted me, are colors that bring them immediately to give you energy ... and here in Paris it seems that happens a lot like me:). And you, have you bought any of these tones and clothing? A Parisian kiss!

My look:
skirt and bag: Zara (SS11)
T-shirt: Bershka
Sox: Calzedonia
Shoes: Ursula Mascaro
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Jackie Ohh
Watch: Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment