Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Proshow Goldbackgrounds

Paris Fashion Week...day four. Tara Jarmon and Tuileries












the fourth day Fashion Week that changed the color block lately so I'm enjoying a more romantic look, and skirt with polka dots to go to the presentation by Tara Jarmon. There I saw in the premiere collection for the next OI 11-12 but I can show you pictures yet, until September, so I have left some of his collection this summer. I loved this micro short white ...!
Then I was doing some photos of street style, and you can see Emmanuelle Alt (new director of Vogue Paris, Carine Roitfeld successor, with shelter), Anna dello Russo a spectacular jacket "perfect" in ecru and Sarah Rutson combining stripes. Hope you like! A kiss!

My outfit: Blouse and skirt
: Zara (SS11)
Sox: Calzedonia
Shoes: Ursula Mascaro
Belt: Vintage
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Jackie Ohh
Necklace: Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment