Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crest Whiteproducts Singapore

Paris Fashion Week...third day. Premoli shooting by me













Yesterday and today, being the weekend, I have wanted to spend a little more to enjoy Paris and the official agenda the journey has been more light but no less important. These days are filled with presentations of the parades, and today I met an Italian brand called Premoli of which I have a crush on her evening dresses all handmade. I had always wanted to have the opportunity to make a shooting in the typical Parisian apartment or hotel that is being fulfilled today as these photos you see are made by me. They offered me to choose the items and place for taking pictures, so I chose the black white contrast for clothes and a window to backlight Westin hotel as the location. Hope you like the result!
We had time to stroll along the Seine, where he had an antique market. I loved the phone and old cameras!
Then we went to one of my favorite places in Paris, which is the terrace on the top floor of Printemps: Deli-Cieux, with stunning views of the city. I love being there for hours watching the Parisian rooftops and the Eiffel Tower, although yesterday was very cloudy and did not see in the picture.
In the evening we had dinner at another beautiful place, the restaurant Le Ciel de Paris, on the floor 56 of the Tour Montparnasse. Slope had a major celebration Alberto and I, of our seven years old, so everything was perfect. A kiss and happy Sunday!


First picture: in the Tuileries, before the parade of Viktor & Rolf. Dresses: Premoli.

My look:
Jersey: H & M Cardigan
: Sfera
Belt: vintage
Skirt: Bershka
Sox: Calzedonia
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Zara Bag large
: Longchamp


Follow Mes voyages à Paris

0 comments:

Post a Comment